At TES Beauty, sustainability is not just another term. We make sure that it’s as skin deep in our brand as are the benefits of our products!
- Sourcing - We only source sustainable, natural, plant-based materials from their own native growing regions. The ingredients are extracted using methods that maintain their quality and integrity.
- Ingredients - There are thousands of harmful chemicals being used in cosmetics and beauty products today, and the list continues to grow. At TES Beauty, we concoct formulations that use absolutely safe ingredients. We also aim to closely review our formulations as new information comes to light, and adjust swiftly and accordingly.
- 97% Vegan - Certified Organic Beeswax is one non-vegan ingredient found in our lip balm and all purpose balm. Beeswax is high in vitamin A and antioxidants, making it ideal for maintaining youthful skin. It also has emollient characteristics that moisturize and seal in moisture, as well as anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects that can aid with acne and eczema. We are still working on alternatives that would provide the same results and replenishment as beeswax.
- 100% Cruelty-Free - All of our products are cruelty free and have not caused harm to animals.
- Packaging - We use recycled, recyclable, and biodegradable packaging. Further, we are investing our efforts toward testing alternate, sustainable packaging solutions for our skincare and beauty products without sacrificing their efficacy, safety, or stability.
Our delivery packaging is also recyclable and plastic-free. It comes wrapped in honeycomb paper and packed in recycled cardboard boxes that will be sealed with paper tape.
Where we are today?
Purpose is not to seek the rarest ingredients because that isn’t sustainable, nor do we believe rare ingredients make better formulas, they only make for good stories.
Our focus is on expert formulation and low-impact ethical manufacturing and sourcing the best ingredients in the most sustainable manner.
- We never use single-use plastics and aren’t producing single-use samples.
- We only use recyclable materials and choose packaging that can be easily recycled. This includes glass and paper without lamination.
- Our paper materials are all FSC graded, which is the standard bearer of sustainable lumber product sourcing.
- The labels are not laminated or layered with other material to avoid non-recyclable waste.
- We use glass for smaller packages and source recyclable plastic for the bulk ones, so they're not too heavy, while looking for innovative non-plastic alternatives.
The mindful wave of skincare must go beyond a stellar ingredient list and formulations. The where and the how of the product matter as much as the product.